Magnifina is building a strong team to support its mission of reimagining how people manage their investments. If you are interested in applying to any of the following positions, please contact us for instructions on how to submit your application.
Financial Sales Associate
Our sales team is responsible for all primary communication with current and prospective clients. Successful candidates will love working with people, helping navigate their finances, and leading them through our account setup process.
- Strong communication skills
- General knowledge of finance and investing
- Ability to be both professional and personable
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Willingness to see opportunities outside of office hours
- Empathetic personality
Equity Research Analyst
Our research team supports the portfolio managers by maintaining a current database of analysis on potential investments. Successful candidates will be highly-focused and have an insatiable intellectual curiosity.
- Thorough knowledge of equity valuation models
- Inclination towards quantitative solutions
- Ability to process bulk data
- Advanced excel required
- SQL preferred
- Basic coding ability or willingness to learn coding
- Ability to challenge conventional wisdom by using perspective
- Understanding of global macroeconomics on equity valuations